Triple Alfazema soap has one of Ach Brito most timeless aromas.
Registered in 1932, this soap was developed with a soft and balsamic fragrance that has lingered on to this day.
• This soap is eco-friendly and contains a vegetable soap base.
• It is produced in Portugal the traditional way and hand-packed.
• With a smooth texture, it cleans and perfumes the skin at the same time.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Triple Alfazema is a brand registered in 1932.
Ach. Brito is one of the oldest and most cherished companies in Portugal. Established in the city of Porto in 1918, by brothers Achilles and Affonso de Brito, the company, specializing in soaps and perfumes, has stood the test of time. It has done so by combining tradition and elegance in products reminding us of the past with the best that modern technology has to offer.