Created in 1936 for the upper classes, Musgo soap is easily identified by the crown that symbolizes the Portuguese aristocracy and it offers a distinct masculine fragrance.
Produced with a vegetable soap base, Musgo soap leaves the skin clean, smooth, and lightly perfumed. Ideal for men skin care.
• This soap is eco-friendly; it contains a vegetable soap base, and it is produced in Portugal the traditional way.
• The fragrance combines herbal essences of vetiver and eucalyptus with a vigorous patchouli accent.
• With a smooth texture, it cleans and perfumes the skin at the same time.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• It is part of the Musgo line, a collection registered in 1936.
Ach. Brito is one of the oldest and most cherished companies in Portugal. Established in the city of Porto in 1918, by brothers Achilles and Affonso de Brito, the company, specializing in soaps and perfumes, has stood the test of time. It has done so by combining tradition and elegance in products reminding us of the past with the best that modern technology has to offer.